VERDE.TEC: 3rd international exhibition on environmental technologies is on the way.
It is to take place between 15 and 17 Februaray 2019 at the Paiania ΜΕC exhibition centre
Under the powerful auspices of the Ministry for the Environment and the Central Association of Greek Municipalities, communication on the 3rd international exhibition “Verde.tec” on Environmental Technologies is just starting. At the same time, contacts are starting to plan the conference program to be included in “Verde.tec Forum”.
The announcement of exhibition dates coincides with the start of the process for the collection and information about best practices of Regions, Municipalities and Operators of Solid Waste Management which are to compete for one of the “Greek Green Awards 2019”. Interest has already been expressed about projects at the final phase of completion which promote energy savings, recycling and sustainability.
The 3d international exhibition “Verde.tec” on Environmental Technologies, between February 15 and 17, 2019, showcases the new trends in “circular economy” with state of the art technologies and environmental protection. Once again, the Paiania MEC exhibition centre will become the center of exchange of viewpoints and consolidation of partnerships among businesses, local government organisations, academic institutions.
New approaches to “circular economy” and renewable energy sources are expected to prevail in the event, which comes to contribute significantly to the creation of new opportunities for a market of great prospects capable to develop in Greece. It is not by chance that more than ten thousand professionals visited the previous exhibition. This is a number increased by 30% as compared to the previous event, which confirms the ever stronger interest of businesses.
Exhibitors in the 3rd international exhibition “Verde.Tec” on Environmental Technologies will be Municipalities, Regions, Regional Municipal Associations, Development Associations, Municipal Water and Sewerage Companies, Solid Waste Management Institutions and foreign local government agencies.
As well as companies with activities in the following sectors will take part:
- Environmental restoration – State-of-the-art technologies & Energy savings.
- Renewable energy sources.
- Building construction and repairs.
- Product and material recycling.
- “Green” Industry, machinery, tools & equipment.
- Logistics Management Services & Technologies.
- Motorised vehicles & machinery.
Visitors fall into the following categories:
- Executives, engineers and technicians of LGOs, industry, small industry, large commercial businesses, construction companies, hotels, Transport, Logistics.
- Heads of technical departments of public Organisations and Businesses.
- RES investors. Planners.
- Representatives and traders from around Greece.
- Print and electronic mass media, TV and radio commercials all around the country and distribution of advertising leaflets, invitations, posters, etc.